Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello.

It's been a long while now isn't it? :)

Even my cbox is filled with advertisements. LOL.

How's everyone doing?

I'm doing just fine! I love my life a whole lot right now.

It's almost end of the year, so I thought I'd update a wee bit about my life right now.

I'm working. In case if you'd like to know, well now you know. :)

And then everytime, as I bump into friends, they'd ask me the same question, every single time, it never gets bored for them. I honestly don't know why. LOL.

'Working? Dont you plan to study and all? At all'

Erm, I hope you guys don't mind but, please, stop asking me that question anymore, please? Because I get frustrated about it real easily. LOL. It's like the topic of the day, everytime. I'm not joking. It's like everytime, I meet a friend, they come to me, and asked that same question all over again, it's like someone hit the loop button. LOL. I get all awkward, frustrated, conversation doesnt last long, goes in awkward silence. Asking me that question is like asking me if I'm constipated. LOL. D:>

Maybe ask me about questions if I'm doing fine? Have I eaten? What am I doing right now? Though that question tends to lead to the above statement. LOLOL. OTL;;

I enjoy my life alot right now, sure, it's hard working but, I've made great friends while working, I'm happy working. Like, really really happy. I don't feel lonely at all. It makes me happy. :)

Back in High School, every weekends was my getaway. Friday nights, was my getaway. I hated Mondays. Because it means I have to go to school. Not in a sense I hated anyone in school, nor did I not like to stay in school, but because the years I've spent in High School, was in pure depression. I felt lonely. No one was there for me. My friends weren't true with me. They boycotted me (I'm not sure if you guys remembered that post, was hella long ago. LOL.).

The process that I have to go through school was, terrible. I felt depressed, and lonely in so many ways I can't explain.

Now working, I actually felt a WHOLE lot happier. I can actually be, well, me. :)

Not saying I'm not me while I'm hanging out with my friends but, you get the idea. 8D;; /shot.

And no, I did not say anything about not studying. LOL. I do plan to study actually, just not entirely sure which course I should be going to, just yet, I don't want to force myself into things. I dont want to regret.

My friends told me well, to try, but what I think, once you've actually TRIED it, you can't go back. It's like a drug. Once you've started, you can't turn back. Well you can but it'll cost a whole lot of money. Stop a course, you're wasting thousands, might as well just go on, no? I don't want that.

I want to do things that I will NOT regret, not now, not in the future, not ever. I'd like to live my life to the fullest.

Sometimes it frustrates me how everyone's reminding me about, okay I'll cut it short, everything money-related.

'Oh if you keep on working like this, you're not going to live a happy life. You're going to be stuck here, working like a cow, and you're still not going to earn much.'

'C'mon, study this! When you go out and work with this course, and when you're hit with a big project, you can actually earn a whole lot!'


I'm sorry to say, but, I'm not money-minded.

My colleagues were a bit shocked when I said I'm not working for the money. Actually I was forced to work but let's skip that. LOLOL. /shot.

And then I started thinking, am I weird? No, not at all. I just enjoy my life, alot more than most people do. That's what I'd like to believe.

Call me a fool. But I did not regret the choices I've made.

I think it's because with the people I'm surrounded with, I got a little comfortable working. I'm always looking forward to working everyday.

I got called a workaholic. LOL. OTL;;

Okay enough with that, so that's Chapter One, let's move on to Chapter Two. LOL. /shot.

What am I doing right now 'sides working?

I'm writing music. And recently I've started drawing again. It's refreshing. :)

I've got a handful of written and composed music sitting in my external hard disk, but I've not showed anyone. Just because I dont think I'm ready, just yet. Maybe later?

And well, about my drawing skills, it's funny how I've improved, without drawing for a almost a year, it's funny. LOLOL. It's true what my friends has said about not drawing for a while, your drawing skills goes up a level right after you start drawing again. LOL.

I actually thought of drawing a manga out later, just for ol' times sake. And for the fun of it of course.

Reason why I'm drawing again is because I needed a time out from music writing, I got a little tired, and because not alot of people has heard my songs, I decided I need a time out. Drawing's refreshing.

I wouldn't mind posting up a few songs of mine but your ears will bleed. Trust me. LOL. But do hit me up if you'd like a listen. Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

And my sense of writing music is weird, not because it's, well, weird, but because I write it differently than most people do, in a way I think?

I write my songs in a guy's point of view, POV for short.

Not because what you think it is. Really. LOL. Because I think writing in a girl's POV, wouldn't be as raw and pure as a guy's POV would be. Well that's what I'd like to think anyway. And I'm being honest.

Maybe it's because I'm inspired by Jason Mraz, John Mayer and etc.

The only female artist I look up to would be YUI. And YUI it'll always be. As most of you might know. ;)

Why YUI? Check her songs out. It's nothing of the norm, maybe it's because Japanese artists tends to write inspirational and motivational songs. LOL. It doesnt emphasize on Love as HEAVILY as most of the American Artists nowadays would.

YUI got me into music, that is why.

Basically, I'm inspired by people who doesn't emphasize so much about Love and Sex in their songs.

I like songs that EXPLAINS what Love is all about.

Not sex, bed, sex, love, sex, and well, more sex, sex, beats, uns uns uns- /shot.

Well yeah, I don't like house music. ROFL. Don't invite me to clubs because I'll reject that invitation. Be warned. LOL. I'll be honest, I hate clubbing. I hate loud techno music. I'm not a fun person when it comes to parties. LOL.

I like simple parties, in someone's house, that has no pole dancing or whatever dancing there may be, cake, Twister! Not forgetting that, games and whatever you might find in a kid's party.

Apparently, it seems I enjoy kiddy parties. Hmm, I'll admit though, I prefer kiddy parties than adult parties. A whole lot. Just because it's not as noisy. Sure kids are noisy but adults are noisier, with beer, wine, noises of someone else puking and what not. Kids laugh loud. That I dont mind. But adults, you get the idea. Guh. ;-;

Call me a kid, because I'll always be one. I may not be a kid physically but hey, I have the mentality of one. ;)

I prefer my beer, water ; My wine, tea.

I'm a cafe/bar that has live music (basically places that has musical instruments) person.

I do like coffee, but I don't drink it occasionally. I LOVE tea though.

Oh! And in case you didn't know. I have 3 guitars and a ukulele. All of them have names. Yes I do name my instruments, mind you. ;)

Coffee the Classical guitar.
Tea the Yamaha Acoustic guitar.
Scones the Farida Acoustic with a Pickup guitar.
Muffin the Anuenue Ukulele!

Im too lazy to name out their model names, ask me up if you'd really like to know. LOL.

I've made new friends while I was writing music. This bunch of people I've met, we all had something in common, we loved music. But definitely all in a different way. There was a few of them who loved music in the same way as I do but let's not go there. LOLOL. This post would be a whole lot longer if I did. <_________>

In case if you're wondering, they're all online friends.

It was the same for art as well. While I was drawing I made friends in the process.

Whatever I was doing, it was definitely fun because, you make friends in the process. LOLOL. /shot.

All in all, that's what has been going through with my life right now.

If there's anything else you'd like to know about me or how I'm doing right now, hit me up! 8D

I might post another post again but it'll take a while. A really long while. LOL.

See you guys soon.

Peace. :)v

No comments: