Friday, June 4, 2010

I say HAY YAY

Yes, monthly blog update it is. ROFL.

I'm bored so imma hop on here and update. 8)

Alright, soooooo wassup peepos?

...okay this seems awkward. I come up here to update but i haz nuthinz to updatez. D: /phails.

It's 2 weeks of holidays! Any plans? :D

Well, for me, it'll be a songwriting spree! /shot. Yes, i am that hopeless, mama aint bringing us kiddies anywhere and no one invited me out, 'cept on the upcoming Monday i'm going out with my peepos, LOL, so i might as well write songs. D:

Hay, it aint that bad, i'm working on a few songs now. And i'm working double hard on these songs recently because of some inspirational boost i have recently, and i wanted these songs to sound good. :D

The previous ones arent as satisfying, and if i dare say it, they sucked so hard. LOL. So i'm working on upbeat-y and maybe some jazz-y(?) songs, something not monotonous and boring like the previous ones. D8

I've always wanted to do upbeat-y songs, 'cept they come out all funny and they ended up being all monotonous and boring. ROFL.

I think this time, the songs will be more, well, developed and more fun to write about, it's a pain but well, to actually make this whole thing work, i'll need to go through the obstacles. 8D;;

So please do look forward to it. 8Db

AND HAY. It's 2 weeks, i have plenty of time. 'Cept for the fact that SPM's coming near and i need to study. Darn you stupid certificate of doom. D:

I already have plans for the future, i've sorted everything out. 8)

The only problem that everyone would face is. MONEY. OTL;;

Let's put that aside for now. 8D;;

I'm going to change my header soon and my blog's name/title/whatever you call it. Need something HAPPEH HAPPEH. 8)

So look forward to that HAPPEH HAPPEH thing, and yes, after MONTHS of not drawing anything, i might actually whip something up just for that header, or maybe recycle something i used to draw then. ROFLROFL. /SHOT.

Well, that's about it. Not going to update for maybe a month, we'll see. 8D;;

Now off i go! Songwriting spree begins! /shot.

Peace. ciao. 8Dv





You guys... just wait. You'll see what's coming up ahead. :) ♥

No comments: