Monday, May 10, 2010

Down

Wow, this is becoming a monthly blog update or some shiz. ROFL.

Well i'm kinda down today, or maybe just uber down today, so i thought i'd just blog a little something what has happened recently and stuff.

I lost at the Talent thing in school, had fun though. :)

Alot of people told me i should've win instead of that one bitchy friend of mine, but bleh, i dont really care much, at least i've gained the experience. :D

And well, school's the same, the usual. I'm a Loner. Wetoriya wetoriya- /shot.

I dont feel like entering school anymore. D:

Long story.

I've made another song, not long after the previous. Made it all by myself. It's really random, but i still love the song anywho, it's alot better than the previous. 8)

And well, nothing else happen. Oh! I've got a brand new guitar, not a Fender though sadly, i'll probably get that a little later. 8)

It's a Farida D-52NS. Not a really famous brand, but it sounds epically awesome. The sound that it produces that is. It's actually a normal guitar but the store had it customized with a pick-up, a thing where you can plug in the amplifier and stuff. Kinda awesome. 8Db

Needed the guitar because of the Talent thing in school. Although i lost, and well, i cried, but it wasnt serious, just got teary and stuff, but hey, who doesnt cry. ROFL. It's like a stepping stone of what i'll need to face later on. 8)

I made new friends when i participated in this Talent thing. And they were so much awesome. Fun to be around too, 'cept i dont really mix around with them and such, but hey, we still wave and say hi to each other with our smiling faces on. 8)

Well, not much i can actually blog about. 'Cept for the fact that i actually named my guitars because people kept asking me what's the name of my this-and-that guitar. ROFLROFL. /shot.

Ciao. Peace. 8Dv

No comments: