Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hello World

WOW. It took me a while to update. ROFL. But yeah, i didnt really have anything to update with to be honest, i got my ups and downs but i was able to 'walk' through them with ease. :Db

Well, hmm, let's see.

I've made my own original song, with the help of my friend. Like FINALLY. LOL. I've made tonnes but never got the chance to finish them, it's either they're too crappy, lyric-less, procrastination or random stuff you can actually think of. Im seriously hopeless in making my own songs, i managed to make the Chorus, the Intro and other stuff though. My friend was the guideline and i made the song. 8D;;

I came up with the song first and i made the Intro, so i just HAD to show it to her how it sounds like and how the lyrics went since she helps out ALOT if it's music-making, she's good in writing stuff so yeah. :D

It's not really good, but i'm happy with it, i found the flaws but im not sure how to change it and stuff, because if i DID change, it might change the rhythm, melody, and meaning to the song, which it's not good, at all, for me that is. LOL. D8>

But seriously, i have to make an original song, purely made by me, i just have to. Even my friend told me i have to make an original song that's only made by me, song, lyrics, everything. orz;;

Oh, my school's having 'Talent Time'.

...I dont have to explain what it is right? ROFL.

Yeah, i'm going up for the auditions, because well, it's the last year of school, i have to at LEAST join something before i graduate. D8>

What talent will i be auditioning? Well, we'll soon find out. C8

Hmm, what else.

I'm Grade 3 now, i changed my Classical course to Acoustics, and seriously, Acoustics is a serious pain in the ass. D8

It's like a book of barre chords. LOL. My wrist hurts like HELL when i strummed the barres. IT'S ALL FRIGGIN' BARRES. D:>

Andddddd i'm saving up money for a new Acoustic guitar, it might affect my next post as i'm going to be spazzing and ranting all about the guitar. ROFL.

Why am i saving up for a new Acoustic guitar? Because i need one where i can go for gigs and stuff, the one where you could usually plug in into an amp, acoustics-electric? LOL. *hint hint, YUI's guitar*

Why am i not aiming for an Electric guitar now? Because i suck at playing the Electric, i'd rather get a suitable guitar of what i'm fond of now rather then something i DONT know how to play. I pity the poor Electric guitar my uncle lent me, it's been sitting there for months now. *bawls* 8'C

I might go for Electric after a Grade of Acoustics and then i'm switching off to Fingerstyling. 8Db *shot*

At least i'd be able to get to know the basics of all the guitar courses. >8I

Well, how's life?

Life's great! Never been better! ...In the world of the webs that is. LOL.

Yeahhh, i'm kind of a loner in school, unless we're talking about the Music Club, that's a different thing. <8'D

Naw, i'm fine really, about being a loner and all, got used to it. 8D;;

What keeps me up and going, 'nuff said, music, period. dot. LOL. Period = dot.

I dont mix around people much lately, which is bad. orz;;

Because well, with the previous 'friends' i had, i was alot more comfortable with them, but i stopped hanging out with them, bad influence is bad. D8

But the current ones i mix around, there's ALWAYS this weird and awkward atmosphere, makes me all sad. 8C

Gah that reminds me, im sitting with this one annoying girl ever since school re-opened during January, she's seriously getting on my nerves. Dl

Yeah, i dont really have friends in school, just the Music Club's meeting that i'm always and so looking forward to every Friday. 8Db

Even better, my form teacher's the club's adivsor. Hey, it's not bad at all. LOL. She's fun to hang around with, really funny and is the type where she thinks she's still in her teens. ROFL. But dont make her mad, she bites back really hard. D8>

She loves the club, but is a two-faced person, not saying it's bad. LOL. She has her image and all so i can understand. Long story to why i said she's two-faced. 8D;;

Well, i dont think there's much i can think of anymore. D8

And holy crap, it's a longgg update, almost related to music. o___o

Ciao and Peace. 8Dv




I'm getting there
....I can feel it.
I am confident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what it's like to be a loner in school, at the time I was somewhat content with it but looking back... you really need to develop the social skills in school while you can and while it's there. Sorry, I don't mean to tell you how to live your life, I just don't want you to grow old and regret not taking up the opportunities while they were there.

I hope it works out for you :)