Friday, March 19, 2010

Thrill Love

I'm all alone.

But i'll make my dreams come true, no matter what.

I believe i can reach it, so i'll go for it.

I try to be independent, but i've got no one.

So being independent will be the only choice.

I'll do whatever it takes to search for that one dream, that one hope, that one destiny.

For I will make a new path, and that shall be my new destiny.

Even if there's no one to support me, i'll do this on my own.

I'll show to the people.

Who looked down on me.

Salad-tossed me.

Going on a roller-coaster of obstacles, maybe i should.

There's no running away, as this is the path i've chosen.

I'll reach it, no matter what.

I want to reach it, so i will.

I want to have it, so i'll go for it.

Doing all this, would send thrills down my desired wish.

Hmm...













...This will be fun. C:

No comments: