Friday, February 26, 2010

What?

I never backed you up? Serious? Lol. Think again. Hmm, maybe so. LOL.

You back me up? ROFL. Such white lies, you betrayed me by siding with her when you boycotted me. Yes you did help me up when im down, but you've never ever did anything seriously, you've never helped me up seriously.

Sisters? Are we still sisters? To you i might not be a sister anymore, but i still treat you as one. Say whatever you want but i still do. Even though we dont talk as much as we used to, i still treat you as one.

Useless? Well i'll admit im useless. Indeed i am.

"I love my other friends but they won’t back me up (useless) But I always back them up. Nvm. I ady forget them. Its much better this way. We’ll just go our separate ways :)"

Well, i ate the chilli and of course it's spicy. Lol.

Arent those the words you always say?

Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas.

Seperate ways? Hmm, up to you really. I'm not scared of you anymore, nor am i scared of your gang.

Of course, if you play nice i'll just follow along. Just dont mess with me, i bite as hard as my dog would bite.

You're with your indian gang, you're a half chinese and half filipino, not being a racist, but you've got chinese friends, have you ever cared for them? Lol, dont think so. I've never even seen you talked to them or recess with them anymore, about texting each other? Iunno. Lol. And you want us to care for you? Go dig yourself a grave.

You love to scold people and sometimes mumble to yourself with hate about a certain person. Cant say it in front of their face? Lol. Instead of saying what's in your mind, you show off your temper instead. Is it really right? You be the judge.

You just love showing off dont you? You dont even know you're showing off, but actually, you do. You kept singing in class, im getting fed up of it. You know how to sing, so what? You know how to dance, so what? Do you have to go everybody's back and tell them how much they suck at doing a certain thing? To be honest, i've never seen you giving a praise to ANYONE before. Not even me. Rofl. You like to praise yourself but you've never praised others. Are you so obsessed with self-praises? Lol.

Every being in this world is not perfect. So if you think you're so darn perfect, get a grip, you arent.

You never say you were, but you act like one.

You told me you wanted to stop talking to her, talk to her less, avoid her. But what? Have you forgotten all of this? After you've boycotted me? All of your words you've kept, are just words, no actions.

If you really can pull a punch on a person, show me. You know how to fight? I've never seen you fight before, just cat fights. Lol. Your fight are just words, no actions.

You keep grudges, you hate almost everyone in the school, cant you just give up and be friends? Why so hard?

This rant is my point of view of you. If there's anything that offended you, im sorry.

My words may be harsh, but it's what i have in mind of you and i need it to get it out of me.

If you are offended and you'd like to talk with me, come have a chat with me, alone. It wouldnt be fair for a person to gang up on one now am i right?

And if you're wondering i still have a grudge on you, i'll state it right here, i do not.

If you're wondering why the long rant, well, i dont like losing a friend, losing a friend it's like losing a part of your life.

I had forgotten the past.

I still have to wonder,

Should we just go our seperate ways?

No comments: